Thank you for your investment in helping area homeschoolers! We appreciate your willingness to share with others.
Before Expo Day
As you get ready for the Expo here are some helpful tips and hints.
- Write your name inside your books or on the items you bring. Adding a piece of masking tape makes it easy to label surfaces that are difficult to write on.
- The event is not limited to curriculum only. You are welcome to also bring planners, binders, school supplies that you love, organization techniques that you use, etc. Anything that is helpful to you in your homeschool may be helpful to others.
- There will be no sales at the show and tell. You may, however, give away anything you'd like.
- Please plan to arrive between 11:30 and 12:00 on Saturday, June 16th.
- Volunteers will be available to help you carry boxes into the building.
- Check-in at the greeters table inside the front lobby area to pick up your welcome packet and table assignment.
- A volunteer will then take you to your assigned space.
- Please be sure your table is ready no later than 12:45.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com